ILS World is seeking a Compliance Administrator for its Isle of Man office.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring of client entities to prevent misuse for ML/TF purposes
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Conducting CDD checks, PEP and sanction screening
- Providing guidance on complex matters
- Assisting with the analysis of legal and regulatory changes affecting the business operations of the group.
Key skills should be:
- Previous experience in the TCSP industry with a good working knowledge of company and trust structures
- Candidates need to have the ability to make decisions and use initiative within the scope of regulatory requirements, policies and procedures
- The capability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- The flair to develop and maintain good relationships with internal and external clients
- Have experience with FATCA and CRS would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary, holidays and an excellent working environment in our modern offices on the Summerhill Business Park, where there is free parking. Following probation, the company offers free membership to a private health insurance scheme or a dental plan.
After a year's service there is free access to an independent financial adviser during work time and the option of joining a pension scheme.
Additional perks include:
- Core business hours in the Isle of Man office are 9am to 5pm - staff are encouraged to work reasonable additional time as required to meet client needs
- Professional subscriptions
- A day off for your birthday to celebrate with family and friends.
ILS World is a global provider of independent fiduciary services to professional advisers, international corporate groups and private clients with offices in the Isle of Man, British Virgin Islands, Hong Kong and Portugal.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly and collaborative environment and the successful candidate will support the day-to-day operations of the compliance function within the ILS Group of companies.
If you would like to discuss the role or would like to submit a CV please contact email@example.com together with an indication of salary expectations.