ILS World is seeking a Client Portfolio Manager for its Isle of Man office.
We are looking for a person with:
- Proven technical skills who has STEP or CGI qualifications
- A thorough knowledge of the industry with a keen interest in keeping up to date with legislative changes
- Experience of managing a team who can encourage colleagues with a positive attitude
- Experience and the flair to manage good relationships with key client
- The ability to obtain "key staff" status with the Financial Services Authority
- The capacity to act as a director on client companies
- Be able to act as a signatory on in-house companies and operate client company bank accounts as a "A" signatory
- The knowledge to act as a technical resource to colleagues
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fully computer literate.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary, holidays and an excellent working environment in our modern offices on the Summerhill Business Park, where there is free parking. Following probation, the company offers free membership to a private health insurance scheme or dental plan.
After a year's service there is free access to an independent financial adviser and the option of joining a pension scheme in which the company will contribute a percentage of annual salary.
Additional perks include:
- Core business hours in the Isle of Man office are 9am to 5pm
- Professional subscriptions
- A day off for your birthday to celebrate with family and friends.
ILS World is a global provider of independent fiduciary services to professional advisers, international corporate groups and private clients with offices in the Isle of Man, British Virgin Islands, Hong Kong and Portugal.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly and collaborative team. We are looking for an individual who has the appropriate skills and experience to administer a portfolio of complex client entities to a high professional standard and to act as motivational line manager to a team of company administrators.
If you would like to discuss the role or would like to submit a CV please contact firstname.lastname@example.org together with an indication of salary expectations.