We have a real passion for the industry - we have embraced the sector, have a "can-do" attitude and take new legislation and previously unseen business models in our stride.
Our consultancy services are bespoke and tailored to individual clients and their goals. Clients often require an international strategy and as a business with offices in a number of key jurisdictions we are well placed to provide a comprehensive service.
The ILS World team has worked with both start-ups and established gaming clients, many of which are household names - we have or continue to work in many different sectors including eSports, casino, bingo, poker and sportsbook. Our knowledge in the sector is not restricted to online, we also assist a number of land based operators and associated businesses such as casinos, banks, payment processing and marketing advisers.
The number of licences issued by Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission has been steadily increasing and ILS World's eGaming and Digital team is proud of its record in assisting with applications. The process involves gathering detailed information and documentation relating to the proposed business strategy, its management, operating structure, key service agreements, banking arrangements, player funds protection and anti-money laundering procedures.
We also enjoy working with those who are keen to develop and integrate new technologies into their business and we are very experienced at working with blockchain and cryptocurrency betting operators. Latterly we have partnered with eSports businesses embracing the use of digital currency and tokens within their models as well as working with a cryptocurrency custodian utilising cutting edge, self-developed technology to provide much needed security for clients holding cryptocurrency.
The team helps start-ups develop, tailor and deliver the complex business plans needed for approval by regulators in all the key eGaming jurisdictions. We support and guide clients throughout the whole process. In the Isle of Man we have a number of directors approved by the Island's Gambling Supervision Commission (GSC) and the team enjoys a close working relationship with the GSC and the Government's Department for Enterprise which helps facilitate and support the licence application process.
The team is skilled in structuring, incorporation and the ongoing operation of licensed entities and is made up of qualified chartered secretaries and corporate governance professionals, accountants, compliance officers and business development managers who will ensure your business meets its compliance and regulatory obligations.
How ILS World can help:
• Unbiased and objective multi-jurisdictional licensing consultancy across all major offshore and onshore gaming jurisdictions
• Guidance with compiling an appropriate business plan
• Assistance with the licence application process and associated due diligence requirements
• Liaison with the relevant gaming regulator
• Assist with regulatory compliance
• Integration of cryptocurrencies and tokens as payment methods if required
• Assistance with the development of anti-money laundering policies and procedures and the creation and maintenance of statutory registers
• Registration with Customs & Excise and on-going preparation and submission of Gambling Duty Returns
• VAT registration, if required
• Registration under the Data Protection Act
• Liaison with payment solution providers, banks, computer hosting facilities, software suppliers, auditors, lawyers and other professionals, as required
• Establishing bank accounts
• International company incorporation
• Provision of directors approved by the Gambling Supervision Commission (GSC)
• Book keeping and preparation of financial statements
• On-going company administration, secretarial work, and reporting
• Post-licensing supervisory visits.