Acting as a technical resource, the candidate will be expected to provide guidance and training whilst also administering a portfolio of complex client entities.
You will be a main point of contact for a number of key clients and you will need to develop close working relationships with them and their advisers.
• Proven technical skills and knowledge of the industry with a keen interest in keeping up to date with legislative changes
• Previous staff management experience
• STEP or ICSA qualified
• Fully computer literate (MS Office and Outlook).
• We are looking for a team player who can both work on their own initiative and support colleagues with a positive attitude and instil team spirit
• The ability to work under pressure
• Excellent organisation and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Accurate, with an attention to detail
• Reliable, with a professional work attitude
• A problem solver who has a pragmatic approach to work
• We are looking for someone who is proactive with a "can do" attitude, who is seeking continuous service improvement and high quality standards.
ILS World has provided independent, global fiduciary services to professional advisers, international corporate groups and private clients for more than 25 years. It has more than 50 people working at offices in the Isle of Man, British Virgin Islands, Dubai, Hong Kong, London and Portugal with staff speaking in 14 languages.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV with your salary expectations to Fiduciary Services Director, Teresa Mee. Her email address is Teresa.firstname.lastname@example.org