Working as part of a small team the successful candidate will be responsible for their own portfolio of clients, the largest of which is involved in film production. Applicants will be required to complete bank and VAT postings and to prepare formal accounts as appropriate.
• Part qualified and ideally working towards a recognised and relevant professional qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
• Experience in a fiduciary environment
• Ability to maintain bookkeeping records and prepare statutory financial statements
• Knowledge of UK GAAP
• Awareness of the changes in UK financial reporting (FRS 102)
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Knowledge of Viewpoint, QuickBooks and IRIS would be an advantage but not essential.
• We are looking for a team player who can both work on own initiative and support colleagues with a good attitude and team spirit
• The ability to work under pressure adhering to tight deadlines
• A pro-active approach
• Adaptable to change
• Excellent organisational and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
ILS World has provided independent, global fiduciary services to professional advisors, international corporate groups and private clients for more than 25 years. It has more than 75 people working at offices in the Isle of Man, British Virgin Islands, Dubai, Hong Kong, Shanghai, London, Uruguay, Portugal and Geneva with staff speaking in 16 languages.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary, holidays and an excellent working environment in our modern offices on the Summerhill Business Park where there is free parking. After completing a probationary period the company funds membership of BUPA or Denplan and after a year's service there is the option of joining a pension scheme. The Douglas team is friendly and there is an active sports and social club that arranges events on a regular basis.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV with your salary expectations to our Fiduciary Services Director, Teresa Mee by 24 November. Her email address is Teresa.mee@ILS.world
Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to our Isle of Man Office by 24 November 2017.