They may be entirely owned by non-Chinese nationals and in such cases are referred to as Wholly-Foreign Owned Entities (WFOEs). WFOEs are an ideal method for foreign investors to enter the Chinese mainland market.
After successfully establishing a company via a FICE structure in China, you would be able to:
- Take full control of your China-based supply chain and expand the range of suppliers
- Sell in Renminbi (RMB) to Chinese customers and issue FAPIAOS (Chinese legal receipts)
- Benefit from VAT rebates when exports are done through a FICE
- Have no limits of annual turnover or minimum asset requirements
- Launch branch offices anywhere in China and hire employees directly.
To read more about FICE please click here.